This position is responsible for documenting, overseeing and coordinating customer vehicles through the Fleet Services program. The Fleet Services Coordinator schedules, monitors and communicates all activities related to the receipt, assignment, inspection, servicing and related billing charges for these vehicles, verifies required information and paperwork, and performs appropriate data entry.
- Perform various clerical and administrative duties relating to Fleet Services program fulfillment.
- Maintain customer account agreements, vehicle files, verification of receipt and assignment, records of the completion of work, and other required information.
- Create and maintain service and billing files for Fleet Services fees related to these accounts.
- Ensure payment for billings or accounts receivable are received timely and posted as well as contact customers for reconciliation of discrepancies.
- Analyze and manage customer vehicle throughput via daily report/query capabilities.
- Work with Fleet Services Manager to achieve customer’s expectations of department deliverables through proactive communications.
- Work with department manager to establish and maintain deep service relationships with customers.
- Perform data entry and verify customer vehicle information is accurately recorded in a timely manner in the system and that vehicles are properly tagged with appropriate work order and/or other documentation.
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to assigned customer vehicles, provide quality service, and assist in resolving problems.
- Enter all pertinent information into the fleet asset maintenance system and approved work requested by customer.
- Utilize the fleet asset maintenance systems to monitor and track vehicle repairs.
- Communicate and schedule repairs/enhancements with Fleet Services management and location Technicians.
- Monitor vehicle through Fleet Services fulfillment process to ensure timeline commitment is met.
- Review completed work ensuring customer quality standards are achieved and/or exceeded.
- May follow up with customer to confirm completion and satisfaction.
- May work with finance/local management to ensure customers are charged and A/R is collected timely.
- May be required to operate company or customer vehicles.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Work in cooperation with safety leadership in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Prior experience in vehicle reconditioning, general auto body knowledge, etc. helpful.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
•Solid computer skills, including ability to use Internet and MS Office effectively.
•Ability to adapt to and work effectively within a constantly changing environment.
•Excellent customer service and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. URL blocked - click to apply
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Customer Relationship Management