The Judge Group is currently seeking a HR Business Partner for a fantastic client in Orange, California! This will be a FULLY ON-SITE position!
- Responsible for employee relations matters including conducting administrative investigations, writing investigative reports, triaging complaints, disciplinary process, terminations, etc.
- Analyze ER trends, proposes integrated solutions and proactively conveys to the Director of HR.
- Counsel/assist department management with determining the need for and appropriate implementation of corrective actions, handling complex interpersonal employee issues, and large-scale organizational maters consistent with applicable law and policy.
- Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promotes a high level of employee engagement.
- Develop/maintain partnerships with department leadership by communicating and interpreting ER policies and practices and supporting management decision-making processes in related matters.
- Manages off-boarding, including: Reduction in Force, coordination and facilitation of exit interviews, access removal, company equipment/property retrieval, Compliance Termination Report, Termination Action Forms and exit surveys. Creates and maintains Employee Relations data.
- Manage unemployment (UI) claim process, responds to claims, and participates in UI hearings.
- Partner with internal and external legal on DFEH, EEOC, DOL, and related external complaints.
- Acts as lead for specified HR projects and supports HR Director.
- Other HR related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in public administration, business administration, human resources management, other closely related field
- Six years of increasingly responsible human resources experience, 4 years of which must have been in employee relations.
- Public sector human resources experience is preferred.
- HR Certification is desirable, i.e. SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CLRM.
If you or someone you might know would be interested to apply or would like more information, please send an updated resume at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to HR Business Partner!
Business Development Representative
The Judge Group - Healthcare
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to HR Business Partner
- Business Administration
- Claim Processing
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Decision Making