AC Pro is a family-owned HVAC company with locations in Southern California and Nevada. We value taking care of our customers, creating an enjoyable work environment for our associates, and doing work that is honest and high-quality.
We're seeking order pullers to join our team who would like to work in a fast-paced area preparing orders and transfers, learn about our products, enjoy a positive workplace with fair benefits, and help us build this company into a place where both you and your family will be proud to have you work.
As an order puller, your primary duties would include the following:
- Fill customer orders accurately by locating and pulling items from inventory
- Transport items from storage area to staging area using carts, pallet jacks, or forklifts
- Assist with palletizing, packaging, and staging orders for shipping
- Complete order paperwork in order to maintain accurate records for inventory and backorders
- Work with team to ensure product targets and deadlines are met
This would be a good opportunity if you:
- Have the ability to follow specific verbal and written instructions
- Are looking for overtime potential
- Have a strong tolerance for bending, standing, and overall hard work
This position requires some physical abilities including:
- Ability to walk and stand for the majority of the work shift
- Ability to lift or move 25-50 pounds
- Ability to reach, feel, grasp, grip, carry, push, and pull
Schedule: 6am to 2:30pm, plus overtime and Saturdays as needed
All candidates are required to pass a drug screening and background check following an offer of employment, as well as provide documentation of eligibility to work in the U.S.
Packaging And Labeling