Work collaboratively onsite with the Government – Industry Team to support Software Development for the sustainment of weapon system processes, that integrates, displays, and distributes data from sensors, data links, and other Command and Control (C2) agencies. This data is used to maintain situational awareness and support air operations.
- Providing technical contribution to team problem solving in a variety of settings including day-to-day interactions, meetings, leadership briefings, formal, informal, non-technical and technical reviews/peer reviews.
- Developing/applying rules, procedures, or operations to identify issues/problems early and determining effective methods and actions for resolution.
- Interacting with internal and external customers to communicate information and coordinate actions.
- Providing expert guidance to individuals/teams on complex issues/problems that may cross functional areas and working to resolve conflicts.
- Developing and advising on technical issues and procedures and communicating them to all levels, both internally and externally. Modifying the inherent technical interface document or test plan to reflect any software modification and brief all changes to the executive leadership (Project Director and Supervisor as needed) and team.
- 15 years of experience
- Software Development: Compiling, Product Builds, Software Distribution, debugging, root cause analysis, log file analysis, workload estimation, software design and architecture
- Software Testing: Planning, execution, reporting, Unit Testing, regression and stress testing
- Beneficial Experience: Project Plan, workload estimation, requirements development, system design, technical order understanding, Time Compliance Technical Orders (TCTOs), STIG specifications, requirement documentation and analysis. Characteristics of radar types and functional characteristics, knowledge of industry standards and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree; may be substituted with years of experience as follows:
- 11 years of experience and a Master’s degree
- Scripting Languages: Bash, Python and/or Pearl
- Experience with Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) toolset.
Active Secret Security Clearance
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: def0e3d0a34180f5e3f29846d5276425
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.