$17.00 to $19.00 hourly
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled and detail-oriented leasing assistant! Do you love helping people and providing exceptional customer service, while working on multiple engaging projects? Then we have a great position for you!
- Arrange insurance requirements
- Engage with prospective tenants to review leases, terms of occupancy, and/or ownership
- Attend to tenant applications, contracts, and leases
- Provide administrative support to property managers for residential, commercial and/or community association properties
- Gather monthly rent and fees
- Contribute to preparation of budgets, financial documents and other reports
- Organize property, maintenance, and landscaping repairs
- Demonstrated knowledge in real estate, financial and/or contract preferred
- Demonstrated customer service, problem-solving, complaint resolution, and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and computer competencies are essential
Contact us today if you are available to start promptly and meet all the qualifications.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Leasing Assistant and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Leasing Assistant for more information.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Financial Management
- Interpersonal Skills