Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Operations Support Manager (Watch Desk)
Serve as the Operations Support Manager (Watch Desk) on a Base Operations Support contract in the Central Virginia area. The manager is responsible for providing the necessary resources, processes and procedures and ensuring the team is working efficiently in support of the Operations Support Center. The manager shall demonstrate and apply highly developed interpersonal, analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills the ability to manage complex programs in a diverse and dynamic environment with short-notice tasking’s under high pressure situations.
- Ensure that all services are delivered and all tasks are performed in accordance with the SOW.
- Support other key management personnel in their responsibilities and ensure they manage in line with relevant statutory, security, environmental, health, and compliance requirements.
- Maintain a professional staff and ensure that they follow established Government training protocols, policies, directives, and procedures at all times.
- Communicate effectively with the US Government employees and departments to accomplish tasks and requirements and promote a customer friendly environment in support of operations at all levels.
- Meet the requirements SOW, delivering efficient, timely, high quality services that align with the needs of the customer and in accordance with applicable statues and industry best management practices.
- Provide and schedule the appropriate number of personnel to cover concierge and dispatch operations on a daily basis, 24/7, 365 days per year, including weekends and holidays.
- Provide oversight of the program and workforce to ensure fulfillment of contractual requirements are met.
- Prepare and deliver reports and organize meetings as appropriate with Government designee.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Emergency Management, Public Admininistration or 5 years of relevant experience
- Minimum of two (2) years of supervisory experience and two (2) years of experience with dispatch work, including the necessary training for emergency dispatch services.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to speak with clearly, concisely and with poise, voice control and confidence in person and via telephone or radio
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment that requires handling multiple tasks at a given time and rapidly adapting to changing priorities and schedules
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Expert computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office Suite
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
URL blocked - click to apply