To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eagan, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Electronics Technician - Testing Technician
Pace Analytical • Eagan, MN
Posted 28 days ago
In this position you will perform a wide variety of product testing. You will also be responsible for designing and building custom test fixtures that may include air cylinders, motors, timers, PLC’s and miscellaneous plumbing components to produce reliable and repeatable results. Products tested include chemical dispensers, PC Boards, and electromechanical assemblies and components. There is an emphasis on developing new and using standard test procedures in a manner that is efficient and produces statistically significant results.
NOTE: This position is expected to last one year.Responsibilities
- Construct test set-ups and fixtures
- Run tests and collect data
- Effectively communicate and summarize findings
- Set up, operate and maintain laboratory instruments
- High school diploma or equivalent with 2-4 years related experience
- Must be able to establish and meet deadlines to produce independent results, while building a network of resources in the company
- Must work well with other team members
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A high attention to detail and quality in results
- Associate’s (2+ yr) degree or coursework in a related field
- Experience in plumbing for water and compressed air
- Experience with wiring principles and familiarity with electronics
- Testing experience including: Test stand construction using various tools, Sensor selection and calibration, Test automation and data acquisition using PLCs, LabView, data loggers, etc., and Statistical data analysis and reporting