IL Oak Brook
Environmental Health & Safety
Job Posting Title:
Director, Operational Resilience
- Lead the organization's business resiliency and corporate security function, including THS' Crisis Response Program.
- Direct and lead team(s) to conduct security risk assessments, which involve analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks impacting TreeHouse Foods' (THS) operations. Ensures EHS, FSQ, and Security risks are properly consolidated and depicted on the enterprise risk portfolio.
- Manages and directs the strategy for the organizations risks related to EHS & Security threats that may interrupt the business or impact operations.
- Responsible for processes and/or systems needed to track and mitigate EHS and Security risks (e.g., risk identification, risk assessment, risk control, risk portfolio, and risk communication), ensuring exposure analysis and mitigation measures appropriately take into consideration the counties complexity, scale, population, regulatory burden/environment, criticality and location.
- Conducts training and testing to ensure organizational proficiency regarding security or crisis response.
- Serve as the in-house expert on technical security, executive security, business continuity and crisis management protocols (FDA, DHS, etc.).
- Monitors and raises awareness of the impact of emerging operational and reputational issues.
- Represent THS at industry and trade associations related to EHS and Operational risks and business continuity governance.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.