We need Registered Nurses with experience providing care for patients who are terminally ill for a 13 week contract with a reputable area hospital.
You'll fit right in at Jackson where we've been helping talented nurses like you make valuable contributions to hospitals across the U.S. since 2006. Minimum Requirements:
Benefits & Perks
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months Hospice experience within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location - job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone, or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you. EEO Statement
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
Salary commensurate with experience.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Medical Records