To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anchorage, AK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical Claims Processor
Conduent, Inc. • Anchorage, AK
Posted 1 month ago
As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
- Family Support
- Professional Development
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
Additional resources to support employees with families.
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Medical Claims Processor
Hours: M-f 8am-5pm
Starting at $16.11hr
- Review and research assigned claims by navigating multiple computer systems and accurately capturing the data/information necessary for processing
- Ensure that the proper benefits are applied to each claim by using the appropriate processes and procedures (e.g. claims processing policies and procedures, state mandates, CMS/Medicare guidelines, benefit plan documents)
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of: efficiency, accuracy, quality and attendance
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Prior experience in medical billing and claim submission (preferred)
- Basic comfort level with Internet and MS Office environments (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
- Working knowledge of CPT, HCPCS and ICD-9/10-CM codes and medical billing or coding (preferred)
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy in processing claims
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Ability to problem-solve and identify trends and patterns leading to denials
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and balance workload independently
- Must be a dependable team-player with a positive attitude
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.