To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- King of Prussia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Process Analyst II
Amerigas • King of Prussia, PA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG! Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company, serving over 2 million residential, commercial, industrial and motor fuel propane customers. Together, our 8,500 dedicated professionals will deliver 1.5 billion gallons of propane from 1,400 distribution points across the United States.
Job Summary (Purpose):
The Business Process Analyst II position is responsible for the support and improvement of the key IT/Business processes within the area of focus for the AmeriGas Business. This position provides technical and functional expertise in the areas of defining business requirements for improvements, project management of new initiatives and support for these new initiatives.
- Works directly in the business groups to define new areas of improvement and prioritize process improvements.
- Participates in design reviews, develops recommendations for how to improve or redesign relevant software tools to meet the needs of the company’s process design.
- Develops business process maps and translates functional requirements to hand over to Technology center teams or contractors to build out system changes.
- Provide project management leadership to ensure new initiatives are delivered as promised to the business
- Provide leadership to be the IT Single Point of Contact for a business unit where this unit will go to for all system improvement capabilities as requested
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Multiple years and examples of proven business analyst skills to quickly analyze and understand a new business requirement and translate back to IT to deliver solution
- Great attitude that always exudes a “can do” approach
- Strong ability to build relationships within both business and IT
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for analyzing and evaluating business requirements of varying complexity to determine appropriate technology solution
- Good organizational and project management skills, with the ability to meet objectives and deadlines
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Excel and data analysis
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years of process improvement or related experience
- Key member on at least one significant new system initiative that delivered significant value to the business unit
- Previous experience in the core business areas of AmeriGas (Finance, Sales & Marketing and/or Field Operations)
- Ability to communicate verbally and especially in writing at a professional level and to distill complex technical data to a layperson's understanding with conciseness, clarity, and accuracy.
- Effective relationship building skills and strong skills in coordination, project management, organizational and time management skills.
- Experience in IT with an emphasis on requirements analysis
- Normal Valley Forge HQ office environment with some travel required
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity Employer.