To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winston-Salem, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Dragados • Winston-Salem, NC
Posted 6 days ago
Job Title: Grading Foreman
Reports to: Project Executive
Location: Winston Salem, NC
Supervises field operations for an Earthwork/Roadway/Grading project. Daytime and nighttime positions available.
- Directly supervises employees
- Reports on work to Superintendent
- Requests procurement of tools and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
- Confers with supervisory personnel to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods.
- Supervises work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
- Directs workers concerned with major maintenance or reconditioning projects for existing installations.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Certificate in construction
- Minimum of ten years experience in similar position
- Roadway construction experience
- Asphalt and Concrete Paving experience
- Equipment management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding in order to deal with problems involving several concrete variables
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office
DRAGADOS USA, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER