We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have nearly 300 corporate offices across 80 countries, with a team of more than 86,000 individuals.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions—join us at JLL!
We are looking for a hands-on manager for this role – this is not a desk job. Walking the site, getting to know all floors of this high-tech facility, and actively managing the maintenance team are critical to success in this position. People management and client relationship management, working with the on-site EHS team, analyzing data and giving presentations are also a regular part of the role. The ideal candidate for this position will have a background in facilities maintenance and property management.
The role of the Facility Manager is to ensure the proper operation of all aspects of a facility. The Facility Manager must establish, operate, and maintain a comprehensive Facility Management program which allows an organization to manage and oversee the Operations and Maintenance of the Building, Building Systems and Equipment.
- Measure and manage client feedback, written and verbal throughout the year
- Conduct formal and informal relationship meetings with direct reports and client
- Improve safety performance by changing level of awareness and changing behaviors
- Adherence to Central Team program processes
- Responsible for Site budget; including JLL labor, vendor management and procurement
- Life Cycle Asset Maintenance – ensure all critical equipment vendor PM’s are completed as per schedule
- Ensure compliance by completing all related training, Action Items/Audit Responses, and ensuring that all critical PMs are completed on time
- Ensure all safety, environmental, and standards are strictly adhered to within managed facilities
- Ensure compliance with portfolio wide initiatives and required local, state and federal laws and regulations that pertain to the operating of facilities
- Closely monitors work requests communicated by JLL, the client and vendors.
- Continuously raise the bar in vendor quality and service while reducing overall costs.
- Hold vendors accountable for delivering high quality service per contract scope of work.
- Partners with vendors to continuously improve
- Service quality and resolve/troubleshoot service issues.
- Consistently delivers high quality, creative, and cost-effective solutions that benefits the client.
- Conducts planned inspections of the sites to check the level of service provided by the service providers. These inspections should serve as an assurance of quality on the perception of service as indicated by the surveys received from the users and the contractor.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years facility management experience or property management experience; either in the corporate environment, third party service provider or as a consultant
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Knowledge of standard business and accounting practices
- Knowledge of Excel and ability to analyze data
- Experience in matrix management
- Fundamental skills in critical systems such as emergency/stand-by generators, automatic transfer switches, un-interruptible power supply (UPS) systems, power distribution systems, UPS batteries, etc.
- Computer proficiency
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Process Management (Business)