Robert Half Technology is hiring for a growing company, looking for a Help Desk Analyst to support local and field users. To be successful in this Help Desk Analyst role, you should be a creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have a number of opportunities to make a positive impact on the department and the broader organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Zeeland, Michigan area and is a full-time opportunity.
- Deliver IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
- Troubleshoot recurring technical issues and suggest solutions to address the root of the problems
- Provide service on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Practical knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
- IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- 2+ years of prior experience
- Active Directory experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows Small Business Server
- Basic networking concepts
- User administration and bug fixing in a client-server environment
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.