DescriptionWe are GROWING…LEADING…SETTING A NEW STANDARD! We are GLS!
GLS is seeking the most talented and innovative Inside Sales Representative
to work in our Greenville, SC location supporting automotive dealerships throughout the country.
Be part of a growing, dynamic and innovative company in the subprime automotive lending space. Global Lending Services (GLS) is a national subprime lender that provides automotive financing to franchised dealerships throughout the U.S. Through the use of leading-edge technology, GLS is able to offer dealers great products with exceptional service levels. What does it mean to be an Auto Finance Inside Sales Representative with GLS?
This is a tremendous opportunity for a talented, sales-focused finance professional to work with an outstanding network of automotive dealers nationwide! The Auto Finance Inside Sales
position is responsible for capturing deals that meet the company’s risk and profitability guidelines while building and maintaining professional and profitable relationships with dealer customers within an assigned territory. What will you do each day to accomplish the mission?
What should you already know to be successful in this role?
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with dealers through daily conversations and solicitations; providing exceptional customer service, effective and timely communications and responsiveness to all credit processing questions and inquiries while maintaining a high level of integrity.
- Communicate credit decisions to the dealer customer within the timeline prescribed.
- Work with the dealer representative to provide a deal structure that is acceptable to all parties to the deal.
- Establish and track monthly purchase objectives for assigned dealers.
- Assist Funding team with the resolution of documentation issues.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field such as Business, Finance, or Mathematics is preferred.
- Prior auto industry experience preferred.
- Must have professional and persuasive communication and negotiation skills with the ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent sales skills; ability to think quickly in a dynamic environment and successfully overcome resistance.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of internet and standard business applications such as Microsoft Office; Ability to quickly learn new computer applications as required.
Employment Requirements: Must be able to pass criminal background check.
Please visit www.glsllc.com to learn more about our great company, other opportunities, and to apply!
#LI-AMURL blocked - click to apply
Complex Problem Solving