Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated
it “A Great Place to Work” and where you can make a difference in a
senior’s life? Then check out this opportunity!
Homestead Hills cares about the individuals who serve our members and
is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team
environment helping others.
You can start the New Year with a new job or advance your career.
Now accepting applications for Full Time LPNs.
Must have current state licensure.
Must be available to work 7a - 7p or 7p-7a.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Four year college or university degree desired.
- Current state licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse or
Licensed Vocational Nurse in good standing.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar healthcare position required.
- Five years of healthcare experience desired.
- Remain in good standing with all standards of the Nurse
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business in a professional manner and with a
high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the campus.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Full Time positions receive:
- 21 days of PTO your first year + PTO Payout Program - use your
PTO as CASH!
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term
Disability, Life Insurance, Education Reimbursement and 401k with match
Part Time positions receive:
- PTO & 401k
Automated External Defibrillator