:The Guest Experience Ambassador I (GEA I) is responsible for creating an exceptional experience to all guests of the Branson Preview Center, through the amenities and services of the operation. The GEA I must be able to communicate effectively, work diligently, and maintain functionality, comfort, cleanliness, and safety of his/her assigned zones (4-5). This is a full-time position.Essential Functions:
- Work with internal and external clients in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintain all guest amenities areas in zones 4-5, with keeping a clean and efficient environment
- Monitor Kids Play area, while providing exceptional care to kids play attendees
- Record Kids Play guest logs, and manage liability waivers
- Prepare, stock, and inventory guest amenities areas for day-to-day operations.
- Provide assistance to Sales staff on new owner advantages (i.e. champagne pops, etc.)
- Practice diligence in financial stewardship and personal responsibility/accountability.
- Perform all other tasks, as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: Role requires total responsibility management and diligent record keeping (liability forms, inventory, order forms, etc.). Physical demands: must be able to lift 40 lbs. Flexible schedule required. Must be CPR trained.
: High school diploma or general education degree required (GED) . Some college or 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred.TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
: Must possess knowledge of general computer skills. Experience with excel preferred. Must be proficient in handling IOS applications, for guest data management.EXPERIENCE
: Customer service experience strongly desired.