Audit Manager - PublicCompensation:
Robert Half is currently partnering with a Public Accounting firm that is based in Sacramento and looking to full-time an Audit Manager. The Audit Manager will lead a small team and work closely with the clients and the firm partners. For consideration for this position, send your resume directly to Email blocked - click to apply
Duties will include:
• Coordinate client engagements from start to finish, including overseeing the budget, planning, executing, directing staff and completing financial statements.
• Prepare all necessary financial statement and related disclosures and management letters, with an eye on quality, thoroughness, and accuracy.
• Identify and communicate technical matters to both clients and firm management.
• Utilize proactive, effective communication with management, staff and clients.
• Supervise, mentor and train entry level associates.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license required
• 5 – 10 years of public accounting audit experience, including management of audit engagements
• Must possess technical knowledge related to performing financial and compliance audits
Please send your resume directly to Email blocked - click to apply
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Coaching And Mentoring
Certified Public Accountant