CAVA is a fast-growing culinary brand with over 70 fast-casual restaurants and a packaged goods line dedicated to fresh, Mediterranean-inspired, better-for-you cuisine. Our mission is to fuel full lives through a bold and innovative food culture. From our restaurants to our Support Center, CAVA team members foster a culture of transparency, humility, positivity, thoughtfulness, and fanaticism.
Culinary Leads are responsible for food quality and safety at CAVA. Our ideal Culinary Lead is hardworking, attentive to detail, and capable of leading and coaching a team.
* Lead and develop the grill and prep teams and Special Ops trainers
* Be responsible for opening or closing the restaurant
* Learn basic food and beverage management, including ordering and inventory organization
* Develop new leadership skills to lead the team
You are expected to:
* Develop Yourself & Others - Focus on self-improvement while supporting the success of others
* Put the Customer First - Consistently create CAVA fanatics by finding ways to say 'yes' to every guest
* Achieve Results - Take ownership of every shift and take pride in your job
* Foster Collaboration - Work with others to find success as a group
* Adapt to Change - Solve problems through an open-minded and all-inclusive approach
CAVA offers all team members a clear career path that includes continuous training and development. We are committed to creating leaders in our restaurants by providing the tools and mentorship to help you find continued success with us as a Guest Experience Manager, General Manager, and beyond!
We also offer:
* A competitive base hourly rate
* A generous benefits package that includes: health, dental, vision, telemedicine, and pet insurance
* 401k enrollment with CAVA contribution after one year
* Free CAVA food
* Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave
* The opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing brand
Having fun is a must!
CAVA - joining "A culture, not a concept"
- Attention To Detail
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Safety Principles
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Food Quality