$15.20 to $17.60 hourly
If you're a skilled Financial Analyst, Accountemps has a job for you. Are you looking for work as a Financial Analyst? In this position, you would have the opportunity to become a key business partner in forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management. If you're good at conducting financial modeling on various financial products, as well as measuring, analyzing and forecasting performance in conjunction with operating plans, you're a good fit for this position. Successful candidates will also be able to advise management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives and prepare reports for management. This Financial Analyst role, which is a long-term temporary employment opportunity, is based in the Virginia Beach, Virginia, area.
- Enable effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Research performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Work with contacts in Accounting and Operations to support business plans
- Understand and explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Assemble and overview forecasting reports
- Watch over annual performance by comparing actual results to their expectations
- Manage monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Flexible individual that feels comfortable operating under high expectations while dealing with a large amount of information- Maintain weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- Work closely with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Function next to senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Practical knowledge in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Solid understanding of financial reporting
- Outstanding communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to build as well as deliver effective presentations
- Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience ideal)
- Proficiency with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
- Candidates with Spreadsheet and ERP system experience will be prioritized
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
If you are the ideal candidate and meet all of the requirements. Please email resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
or call Delia Longoria at 757-624-1100
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.