To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
SCOM • Seattle, WA
Posted 24 days ago
JOB TITLE: Lead EngineerJOB DESCRIPTION
- Ability to communicate verbally and work cooperatively IT and non-IT colleagues.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position (sit or stand) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to use computer and other office equipment to accomplish work tasks.
- Ability to think critically and communicate complex thoughts and/or ideas in clear and concise manner.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Available to meet the needs of the business, including on an on-call basis.
- 4+ years of development experience, most particularly in the area of API development and/or mid-tier systems integrations with Java.
- 4+ years of experience analyzing complex business requirements to determine appropriate architectural solutions.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal) are required, and comfort with an Agile environment is desirable.
- Solid experience working in a team environment with software versioning and release practices and tools (e.g. Git, unit testing, continuous integration via Bamboo/Jenkins, etc.) as well as familiarity with requirements tracking, bug tracking, and related systems (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, etc.) is required.
- Big plus for experience with Spring Boot, ETL, and/or solid Python experience
Please apply online or email email@example.com If you don’t meet these requirements, but are interested in other Scom or Corestaff Services opportunities, please register with us online at ess.impellam.com
s•com is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.