To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Machesney Park, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Revenue Cycle Management Manager
Option Care • Machesney Park, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Your Home for an Exceptional Career.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
For nearly 40 years, Option Care has been shaping the home infusion services industry. From industry pioneers to trusted partners, Option Care has emerged as the leading home infusion services provider. Our company has grown over 5,000 strong—a workforce that spans the nation and is united by a common passion for making exceptional healthcare synonymous with home.
Job Description Summary:Oversees intake and reimbursement operations within the revenue cycle center. Responsible for management of colleagues, processes, productivity and financial results for the area(s) assigned including key aspects of intake, billing, collections and cash posting. Responsible for the development of revenue cycle strategies and implementation of plans to ensure goals for intake and customer service levels, accounts receivable, bad debt, and cash are within stated objectives. Partners with Director of Revenue Cycle Management, Operations, Sales and other Corporate Departments to implement Company initiatives as designed and communicated.
- Directly manages intake and reimbursement teams and processes and day to day operations within a revenue cycle center
- Works with the operational and sales management regarding Intake that impact customer service levels, reimbursement functions and reimbursement claim resolution
- Monitors intake/reimbursement activity and provides trend reports, with assessment of the trends, to senior management
- Monitors Key Indicators in the Intake and Reimbursement Areas as established by Corporate so that they may work closely with the Supervisors and individuals to improve service levels, cash flow, reduce DSO, and minimizes Bad Debt
- Monitors and evaluates current intake and reimbursement policies and ensures that legislative and regulatory changes impacting medical billing are anticipated and communicated to the teams under their direction
- Monitors and ensures compliance with Company, Medicare, Medicaid and other payor guidelines and performs routine audits as outlined in policy or as necessary
- Completes all required projects and reports in a timely fashion on a daily, weekly or monthly basis per the direction of the Director of Revenue Cycle Management
- Builds employee morale, motivation and loyalty and fosters a team-like environment
- Develops, monitors, coaches and manages staff, ensuring the development of employees through orientation, training establishing objectives, communication of rules, constructive discipline
Supervisory Responsibilities: i.e. hiring, recommending/approving promotions and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline, etc. Yes
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years of healthcare intake/admissions and/or reimbursement experience OR a high school diploma and at least 7 years of healthcare intake/admissions and/or reimbursement experience
- At least 2 years of experience directly managing people including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing people as they work
Basic Qualifications & Interests:
- Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems
- Experience collaborating with internal resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using AVERAGE function, merging and centering cells, printing centered page and/or creating a pivot table)
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Periodic travel as needed to Care Management Centers to participate in meetings and attend training
Preferred Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration or Business-related field
- Previous Infusion Medical Billing/Collections or Intake/Admissions experience
- At least 2 years of experience applying knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed Care reimbursement guidelines
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company and department objectives, and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
Option Care subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.