A Top Healthcare Provider is looking to add a Full-Time Physical Therapist who specializes in Women's and Pelvic Floor Health. This is a growing practice with a team of highly motivated staff.
- A Bachelor's degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Licensed or eligible for licensure by the appropriate State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- Herman and Wallace Certification Level 1
- A Master's or Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition and symptoms
- Diagnosing dysfunction and developing a treatment plan
- Teaching patients how to properly use therapeutic exercise techniques
- Maintaining patient records and keeping track of goals and progress.
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Healthcare positions, reach out to Kristin Anderson with gpac at Email blocked - click to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Attention Deficit Disorder (Add)