$55.41 to $64.16 hourly
Cyber Security (Architecture, Development):
• Assess architectural patterns for service account authentication, Privileged Access Management, DevSecOps pipeline, security logging and monitoring, audit logging, and compliance guidance and monitoring.
• Assess against industry security standards such as SAML and OAUTH2
• Responsible for protecting the Bank, customers and employees by mitigating and identifying technology threats to Santander.
• Provide expertise for cyber security technical and non-technical solutions; review and provide guidance enabling business system in the cloud while leveraging Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) in a manner that adheres to Santander information security policy and standards.
• Contribute, Review and approve target state deployment topology, High-Level Architecture and Private Link interactions for the Public Cloud Workloads
• Share cloud technology expertise with application architects and provide consultative support to application teams including assessment of connectivity requirements, VNet/VPC, and subnet design and recommendations
• Represent Information Security within a cross functional architecture team
• Participate in the architectural process both waterfall and agile
• Lead the architecture of tools, processes, and software pipelines of Information Security tower within Agile
• Primary author of project security architecture
• Interface with project managers
• Executive Level Presentations
• Prepare presentations to auditors
• Designed application authentication and authorization solutions including Single-Sign-On, Multi-Factor Authentication, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Sentinel, Dome9, Qualys, Key Vault and related technologies for workloads moving to the cloud.
• Experience with Scrum, Kanban and SAFE Agile practices and strong aptitude to work in a DevOps culture and environment.
• Full-stack development experience building application software, test automation, and infrastructure as code
• Familiar with cloud automation frameworks (Terraform, Ansible) and cloud provided automation tools (Azure Resource Manager Templates).
• Hands-on work experience working with SOAP and REST APIs, microservices design
• Experience in private network connectivity using Express Routes, Direct Connect, etc.
• Familiarity with load balancing technologies - ILB (Internal Load Balancers), Application Gateway, WAF (Web App Firewall), F5 appliance solutions, etc.
• Familiarity with network security principles (Network Security Groups, Application Security Groups), Private Link Services, Service Endpoint, Service Tags, etc.
• Experience in financial services applications
• Thorough understanding and experience with AZURE & AWS native controls
• Good knowledge / hands-on experience in the following in AZURE & AWS
• Network Security Groups and Micro-segmentation concepts
• UDR and Load balancers
• VPN Gateways and ExpressRoute connection
• Azure Firewalls
• Service tags and service endpoints
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Cyber Security Architect
for more information.
- Cloud Computing
- Software As A Services
- Platform As A Services
- Infrastructure As A Service (Iaa S)
- Single Sign On
- Application Security