To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Intern - Communications and Social Media
Vi • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Intern -- Communications and Social Media
(25 -- 28 hours per week)
As the Communications and Social Media intern you will have the opportunity to support Vi's internal and external communications strategies to actively engage employees and candidates seeking employment with Vi. Leveraging a variety of social media and web-based applications the individual will develop and deliver content through a variety of internal and external channels with particular focus on supporting Vi's employment brand.
Working in the Human Resources department will have the opportunity to:
- Assist in developing and distributing content and campaigns to support Vi's employment brand
- Craft and publish communications and blogs for internal employees to advocate a recruiting first culture within the organization
- Review and proofread all internal and external communications, announcements, emails, blog articles, and other talking points
- Develop content calendars on a weekly basis and post content
- Monitor comments and track posting activity
- Track cost/benefit analysis for job postings
- Use Photoshop and Company assets to create posts/add logos
Candidates should be a Junior / Senior undergraduate or graduate student in Marketing with experience in social media management, marketing and google analytics preferred and possess the following:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, time management and organization skills
- Excellent copy-writing, proofreading, and editing skills to review all major internal and external announcements and other communication channels
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and social media management tools, such as Hootsuite, Buffer, Hubspot, IFTTT, etc.
- Photo and video editing skills to increase external eminence and spread brand awareness
- General Management skills to work with creative agencies and create digital, video, print, and photographic assets