Part Time Brand Ambassador_TY
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses!
We are hiring enthusiastic, self-driven Part Time Brand Ambassadors to promote leading products through in-store sales demonstrations. As a Part Time Brand Ambassador, you will work independently and must be able to prioritize duties with minimal supervision. A successful Brand Ambassador increases brand awareness and drives product sales through live featured product demonstrations. The ideal candidate is sales focused and enjoys providing customers an exceptional shopping experience.
Advance your career by joining North America’s leading business solutions provider to manufactures and retailers, where you will work with amazing people and earn competitive pay rates! APPLY TODAY!
Things To Consider:
- You will be part of a regional team with an assigned a territory servicing multiple locations; access to reliable transportation within your territory is critical
- For this position you may be transporting a branded demo kit that may consist of but is not limited to; a folding table, a picnic umbrella and sometimes crock pots or skillets depending upon what you are cooking up. You will need to be able to transport your demo kit to each of your stores, as needed
- Shifts are 6-8 hours and generally on Thursday-Sunday from 10am-4pm or 2pm-8pm depending upon when customers are most active in your area
What We Offer:
- Part Time Benefits (Dental and Vision)
- 401(K) with company match
- Vacation Time
- Paid Training and ongoing career development
- Competitive pay rates + Commission
What You’ll Do:
- Generate sales and brand awareness through product demonstrations and customer engagement
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits
- Complete demonstration ownership and product representation with an emphasis on cleanliness, organization and the ability to follow instructions
- Transport and set-up demonstration kit
- Timely and accurate event reporting, submission of paperwork and online training
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent applicable work experience
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion, or retail/grocery highly desirable
- Able to regularly travel within your assigned territory up to 40 miles from your home
- Daily access to Internet/email and/or smartphone required
- Background Check Required
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-209417
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Advantage Solutions was formed in October 1997 to combine the strongest sales and marketing agents in the country. AS's goal was to become the leading sales and marketing agency serving the consumer packaged goods industry. Over a period of three years, twenty-one Tier I companies throughout North America joined Advantage and by April 2000, the goal was achieved.
View the full profile
Today, AS represents over 1,200 clients. The combined operations of Advantage have a revenue base that exceeds $700 million with an associate base that exceeds 12,900 persons. Some of our top clients include SC Johnson, Unilever, Quaker/Tropicana/Gatorade, Schering Plough Health Care, GlaxoSmithKline, Church & Dwight, and Del Monte. The growth of Advantage has been dramatic, reflecting the changing industry in which it competes. As few as ten years ago, there were approximately 2,500 competitors, consisting of local and regional sales agencies. The industry has consolidated to about 500 companies today, and of these 500, there are only three companies that currently provide national coverage with a broad array of services. Advantage Solutions consolidated its member-based organization in June 2004. Our structure enables us to capitalize on new areas for expansion, and to offer our clients and associates unparalleled opportunities for growth. Advantage has established itself in the industry as a dominant player with significant momentum. This has provided a substantial competitive advantage in securing new business and provides the requisite financial strength to invest in leading edge technology and infrastructure to meet the expanding needs of its clients.
AS has one of the most complete technological solutions in the industry that maintains the pace of new innovation. This emphasis on new technology has given Advantage the unique ability to meet the needs of national and global clients which did not exist a few years ago. AS's philosophy also includes fostering a "learning environment." Advantage provides extensive training and development programs and prioritizes a culture focused on performance development management. Coupled with a strong management team, AS is confident of its ability to effectively compete in the global marketplace.