Kforce has a client in search of a .NET Developer in NY.
The client is requesting a short-term consultant not to exceed two years with at least 2 to 4 years of experience with .NET technologies to develop, modify, and maintain .NET applications. The developer will be responsible for creating new and modified existing applications, which includes designing, modifying, developing and integrating/enhancing current .NET applications using C#, MVC, Microsoft SQL Servers, JQuery/Angular JS. The developer will also be required to develop Web APIs and writing custom SQL functions, store procedures. Finally, to train and transfer knowledge working with the developer team.
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor related to .NET development, which may not be mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time. As a .Net Developer, the consultant will be required to perform the following duties:
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software using Microsoft .NET and SQL server
- Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software; maintain product test software and demos for training purposes
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment; A wide degree of creativity and latitude required
Mandatory skills/experience: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered:
- 2-4 years of experience programming in .NET 3.5/4.0, C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL, XML; Some experience with SharePoint Designer, but not necessary, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation
- Experience using jQuery, Object Data Model, and Service Oriented Architecture
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data is desired
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus
- Experience as a .NET Developer in the analysis, design, and hands-on development
- Knowledge of Angular JS and jQuery
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Produce Clean Code
Perform System Testing