Looking for a strong Senior Guidewire Developer to join the development teams as soon as possible.
Working as part of a dynamic Policy center development teams using Guidewire, they will be using Guidewire studio and/or IntelliJ studio to work on assigned integration development tasks including creating reusable GW based frameworks, identify/code fix performance issues and write code in GOSU / Java for configuration work and/or integration development.
•*Expert level Guidewire configuration and integration development experience using GOSU with Policy Center** Having the required expert level Guide wire Policy Center experience in the appropriate version is the most critical.
Strong Guidewire Integration skills is a must for this role.
Strong communication skills is a must for this role.
1. Expert Level Guidewire/Java Developers with Guidewire Policy Center
**Expert level Policy Center is a must have!
**No Junior-mid level candidates accepted.
2. Previous experience configuring and Integrating using the Guidewire Toolset 3. Experience working directly with Guidewire Policy Center for Personal Lines 4. Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Programming experience 5. Working experience in Agile 6. Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Junit or Gunit testing a plus
In addition to the skills/experience mentioned,
Proven experience working with creating APIs using Gosu to access Policy center functions.
Proven experience working with performance tuning Gosu and GW code.
Proven experience working with performance tuning GW policy center application
Proven experience working on complex Gosu integration patterns and code
Strong software low level Design skills
•*Strong Java Skills**
- Strong Java J2EE developer (preferably Java 5)
- Must have 5-8 years of applied Java development experience
- Must have Web service experience / SOA
- Strong integration development experience
- Must have a Strong JMS/Queue development experience
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong Database experience - Oracle, DB2
- Experience with analysis and resolution of Guidewire or other application performance issues
- Must have a strong experience with XML
•*General Tool & Skills required**
3. Application design
4. Application support
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Team player
7. Self-starter with good work ethic
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Sql (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Agile Software Development