Supports Outside Sales Reps within defined territory. Focuses on the development of customer relationships at all levels of the hospital organization, listening to customer needs and providing product solutions and customer service that exceeds their expectations.
About Sage Products LLC, now a part of Stryker
Since 1971, Sage Products has developed disposable healthcare products trusted by leading healthcare facilities worldwide. Our company has a core belief in prevention—that simple, evidence-based interventions lead to extraordinary outcomes. Now as part of Stryker, one of the world's leading medical technology companies, we continue to develop innovative products that help prevent healthcare worker injury, patient skin breakdown, healthcare-associated infections and other adverse events. For more information, visit [ Link removed ].
- Promote Sage Products to nurses/clinicians and appropriate hospital staff while providing excellent customer service and developing customer relationships.
- Following extensive product training, able to tailor promotional message based upon knowledge of the customer, advice on appropriate product selection, answer customer questions about product functionality and distinguish Sage’s products from competitors.
- Educate and inform Healthcare Professionals regarding the proper use of products including product functionality, changes to the product portfolio and educational programs.
- Develop product line expertise.
- Responsible for meeting targeted objectives within an assigned geography.
- Assist and lead hospital surveys.
- Assist in post-sale implementation and training including ensuring customer adoption and satisfaction.
- Focus on customer satisfaction by demonstrating teamwork and empowerment.
- Independently solve customer issues using a consultative approach and operating with honesty and integrity.
- Provide a highly responsible and unsurpassed level of customer service.
- Utilize proper software and technological tools to maintain proper records.
- May assist in preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions and clinical meetings.
- Keep Sales Representatives and Regional Manager informed of territory progress on a regular basis.
- Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion.
- Must understand and adhere to all facility protocols and pertinent OSHA guidelines when conducting product evaluation.
- Must adhere rigidly to all GMP policies and procedures as stipulated by the FDA and other governing bodies.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- One year of equivalent job experience. If no experience, must have business to business experience via an internship.
- Must have strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to travel up to 40% including overnight travel.
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: Up to 75%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.