Seasonal Ambassadors at Lush provide product and brand knowledge, friendly consultations, and they make shopping a breeze. But here's the best part - they know how to have a good time while doing it! Not only do they help you find the perfect products, but they also know how to demo them with customers in the most exciting way. It's like a party every day!
During their contracted time with Lush, Seasonal Ambassadors contribute to overall store excellence. On the store floor, they contribute to daily sales goals while creating a fun and inclusive team environment that keeps customers coming back for more! We encourage them to put themselves in the customer's shoes and think about what would make their day and spread kindness. Seasonal Ambassadors have the power to create unique, memorable, and magical experiences for every customer during the busiest times of the year!
For our Seasonal Ambassadors, it's not just about selling soap - it's about making a positive impact on the world, one bar at a time! We Offer:
Interview Plan Responsibilities:Sales & Customer Experience:
- A 50% discount on all our fresh handmade products will ensure you've always got a healthy Lush stash in your bathroom!
- A dynamic, fast paced, FUN environment where individualism is encouraged
- We've been recognized as a best employer in both Canada and the United States-certifications that make us incredibly proud because they're based on our own employees' feedback.
- Customer Experience: Consistently deliver a world-class customer experience to every customer who walks through our doors. Connect with customers and identify their needs by listening attentively and asking open-ended questions. Show off our amazing products by demonstrating their unique benefits and features. Seek opportunities to make customers' day and leave the world Lusher than we found it.
- Building the Brand: Educate customers on our brand values including our stance on Fighting Animal Testing, Freshest Cosmetics, Ethical Buying, 100% Vegetarian, Handmade, and Naked Packaging. Spread the word about what makes Lush unique, and inspire others to join us in making a positive impact on the world!
- Product Passion: Continually expand your product knowledge with ongoing learning and diving deep into all things Lush. Stay up-to-date on our products, ingredients, and unique benefits to confidently and consistently make informed product recommendations for every customer's needs.
- Driving Sales: Take ownership of your results and actively work to grow your contribution to the store's overall sales.
- Development: Utilize Lush resources to develop effective sales techniques and product knowledge to improve your performance and increase sales.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging: Encourage open communication and actively listen to team members' perspectives related to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB). Foster a sense of belonging by promoting teamwork, encouraging collaboration, and recognizing and valuing each employee's unique contributions.
- Time and Attendance: Be punctual, reliable, and present at work. Actively participate in teamwork, prioritize your wellbeing by taking breaks when necessary, and keep up-to-date with company news and updates.
- Visuals and Merchandising: Maintain a clean, organized, and visually appealing store to enhance the customer's shopping experience and drive sales.
- Policies and Procedures: Ensure you are practicing company standards for opening and closing, product integrity, respectful workplace, and health and safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible schedule to accommodate store needs, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Experience with consultation-based customer service models
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience working in skincare or cosmetics
- Fluency in Spanish, French, or other languages
At LUSH, we believe when we continue to foster a culture of inclusion and respect within a diverse workforce, we are doing our part in building a world where there is equal opportunity for all. We recruit from a variety of employment agencies, community groups, non-profits, and online social and job sites, and in our business practices, strive to leverage the gift that diversity brings.
LUSH North America unequivocally supports equal opportunity employment for all applicants regardless of religion, race, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, ability, adverse mental health, and other characteristics both defined, protected and enforced by the law under federal or provincial/state jurisdiction.
Staten Island Pay
$19.59 - $19.59 USD
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service