Tax Manager - PublicCompensation:
Robert Half is partnering with a public accounting firm in their search for a Tax Manager. This opportunity offers amazing benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match, flex schedule, work from home opportunities, every other Friday off during non busy season, and the opportunity to have a reduced work schedule (30 hours a week!).
- Prepare complex tax returns and complex tax research
- Review working papers
- Prepare projects and plan for complex clients
- Assist accounting / audit staff in client meetings
- Review tax accruals
- Represent clients before the IRS
- Analyze IRS notices, draft responses and review notices prepared by other tax personnel
- Plan, supervise and complete routine engagements and complex engagements
- Delegate work, supervise tax seniors and staff, evaluate their progress and provide feedback
- Serve as client contact person for smaller engagements; responsible for billing and discussing fees
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA or CPA in progress
- 5 plus years of public tax experience
For confidential consideration, please email your recruiting manager at Robert Half and reference this job posting number. If you currently are not working with anyone at Robert Half, please email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Corporate Tax Return, Corporate Income Tax, Tax Research, Tax Planning
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Standard Accounting Practices