To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cedar Rapids, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Coordinator/Specialist COOSP Support - II
The Judge Group • Cedar Rapids, IA
Posted 17 days ago
Here is the job description for your review:
Job Title: Coordinator/specialist Coosp Support
Job Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
Job Type: 06 Months
Definition of a Cross-Functional Coordinator: You’ll dive into the center of the action, facilitating audio conference calls that span global initiatives, national politics, disaster management, Fortune 500 executive discussions—even an occasional brush with celebrities. Your exceptional presentation skills combined with our cutting-edge technology will ensure a quality, high-touch experience for our customers all over the world.
• Communicating directly with small, medium and enterprise-level business and government agency customers.
• Accepting and establishing conference call reservations.
• Greeting and placing meeting attendees in the appropriate conferences.
• Facilitating conferences for premium customers.
• Polished and professional, you give a great impression to customers.
• You’re able to listen carefully and express yourself effectively.
• You have a strong technical aptitude, the ability to multitask and are detail-oriented.
You’ll need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
• Willingness to work different shifts.
Even better if you have:
• A degree.
• Customer service experience. Ideally, in a call center environment.
• Computer experience. Ideally, a typing speed of at least 45 words per minute.
• The ability to handle confidential information sensitively.
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions - powered by top talent - to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future. The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm specializing in technology, talent, and learning solutions. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, Canada, China, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 4,500 professionals annually across a wide range of industries. To learn more, visit https://www.judge.com/If you’re not entertaining new opportunities, no problem; feel free to forward my info to your friends who might be interested