Interim HealthCareJob Requirements
is currently seeking per diem Physical Therapy Assistant (PTAs )
to join our team of healthcare professionals based out of our Lexington, Chelmsford offices. Territory to include the Middlesex, Suffolk, Essex counties. We pride ourselves on our well respected Rehabilitation Team; they are talented professionals in their areas of expertise. These are per-diem positions, meaning you pick the hours that work for you with no regular commitment to weekends or holidays.
We are looking for PTAs to work under the PT for follow up visits too. PTAs with atleast 1 year Home care experience are encouraged to apply. Essential Functions:
- Assists the physician or other licensed practitioner in evaluating the level of patient function and performance and equipment needs as well as in developing the resulting plan of care/treatment including appropriate long and short-term treatment goals, selection of interventions, and the intensity, frequency and duration of services to meet the needs of an individual patient.
- Provides Therapy visits under PT supervision.
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care.
- Provides interventions and therapeutic treatment in accordance with the physician certified plan of care and physical therapy professional standards of practice.
- Regularly assesses changes in the patient’s status since the last visit/treatment day, and determines whether the planned services should be modified, requesting a re-evaluation and obtaining revision orders from the physician as indicated.
Job Requirements Job Benefits
- Valid License or Certification in the state of MA
- Graduate of an accredited college-level approved program
- Minimum 2 years of clinical working experience within the last 5 years
- Current CPR certification
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Lexington
- Job State: MA
- Employee Type: PRN
- Compensation Type: Hourly