Customer Service Representative
Atlanta Regional Office
2180 Satellite Boulevard, Duluth, GA 30097
Want to work for a company where doing good is what we do?
The feeling is mutual.
Convert advertising, direct mail, and other warm leads into new business by handling countrywide inbound telephone calls
Meet individual and department objectives and apply sales skills while soliciting and cross selling all personal lines of insurance
Conduct professional telephone conversations to service existing accounts in a high call volume environment
Problem-solve and use time effectively to multitask and prioritize work
Collaborate with others in a team setting
Gain customer trust and respect by establishing and maintaining effective relationships
Service customer accounts utilizing knowledge of legal terminology, policy language, and home construction
Meet production goals, as shown through policies written and Amica Life referrals
Demonstrate a high standard of customer service to retain existing policyholders
A starting annual salary of $33,250 ($17.05 per hour). Training will be approximately 10 weeks, Monday through Friday, 9:30am to 5:00pm EST. The work schedule after training will be Tuesday through Friday, 11:30am to 7:00pm EST and Saturday, 9:00am to 4:30pm EST.
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- Previous customer service and sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Computer keyboard and processing skills
- Previous insurance background is a plus, but not required
- Employees will be required to obtain a state insurance license and meet continuing education requirements to maintain their license (comprehensive training will be provided)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Generous leave programs, including paid parental bonding leave
- Medical, dental, vision coverage, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance
- Generous retirement benefits
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing company
Amica Mutual Insurance Company is America’s oldest mutual insurer of automobiles. A direct national writer, Amica also offers home, marine and umbrella insurance. Amica Life Insurance Company, a wholly owned subsidiary, provides life insurance and retirement solutions. Amica was founded on the principles of creating peace of mind and building enduring relationships for and with our exceptionally loyal policyholders, a mission that thousands of employees in offices nationwide share and support.
Equal Opportunity Policy: All qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, ethnicity, age, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, mental condition, military status, genetic information or any other class protected by law. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are 40 years of age or older. Employees are subject to the provisions of the Workers' Compensation Act.