Provides administrative support for the operation of grant programs within an assigned department/division, prepares and gathers data for various state and federal-mandated reports, and maintains files for grant programs including requests for payments and processing grant loan applications. Responds to applicant inquiries and provides required assistance.
* Processes grant loan applications.
* Maintains files for grants programs including recipient information, bid process information and request for payments.
* Ensures that programs remain in compliance by preparing state and federal-mandated reports including research and compilation of data/information, data entry, copying, mailing and filing.
* May administer grant programs specific to the department/division.
* Establishes and maintains data in applicable financial and reporting systems; inputs data from sub-recipients, vendors, fiscal staff, other division employees and grant agencies into the systems; and translates to an internal schedule of expenditures for tracking/monitoring by fiscal personnel.
* Aids and advices sub-recipients/vendors on their specific projects regarding invoicing, documentation of form preparation and contract/grant compliance; ensures that sub-recipients/vendors have the necessary information to comply with various regulations.
* Processes/reviews grant loan applications; assists clients; completes income certifications; and prepares necessary closing documents.
* Reviews and uploads vendor invoices into the system; enters case management information into the system.
* Maintains vendor insurance and SAMS database.
* Reads and ensures compliance monitoring with federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding specific grants program requirements.
* Attends various training sessions presented by state and federal agencies to maintain skills.
* Attends and participates in workshops, trainings, fairs, community meetings and public hearings as requested.
* Prepares assigned portions of sub-recipient/vendor technical training such as invoicing, documentation of form preparation, contract compliance and compliance requirements.
* Establishes and maintains automated and manual records and files.
* Completes time sheets/records for payroll purposes and/or for billable hours.
* Aids and informs internal and external callers and visitors regarding the division, its programs and services, and the administrative support functions; ensures that all program complaints are referred to the appropriate staff member or agency; and refers callers/visitors to appropriate staff as needed.
* High school diploma or GED.
* One (1) year of related experience.
* Fingerprinting required.
* Salary offers above the minimum pay grade may be considered based on qualifications.
* Essential Employees may be required to work during an undeclared and/or declared emergency. On an incident-by-incident basis, the County's Administrative Office will determine who will be required to work.
* This job posting is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with the position.
- Case Management
- Data Entry