To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Eau Claire, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Claims Representative Associate - Eau Claire, WI
UnitedHealth Group • Eau Claire, WI
Posted 20 days ago
Imagine this. Everyday, in claims centers around the world, UnitedHealth Group is processing and resolving payment information for millions of transactions. Would you think we have some great technology? Would you think we know how to manage volume? You would be right. No one's better. And no company has put together better teams of passionate, energetic and all out brilliant Claims Representatives. This is where you come in. We'll look to you to maintain our reputation for service, accuracy and a positive claims experience. We'll back you with great training, support and opportunities.
- Provide expertise or general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, negotiating, processing and adjusting claims
- Analyze and identify trends and provide reports as necessary
- Consistently meet established productivity, schedule adherence and quality standards
This is a challenging role that takes an ability to thoroughly review, analyze and research complex health care claims in order to identify discrepancies, verify pricing, confirm prior authorizations and process them for payment. You'll need to be comfortable navigating across various computer systems to locate critical information. Attention to detail is critical to ensure accuracy, which will impact the timely processing of the member's claim.
- An education level of at least a high school diploma or GED OR equivalent years of work experience
- Proficiency with Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to navigate multiple programs and learn new and complex computer system applications
- 1+ year of experience in a related environment (i.e. office, administrative, clerical, customer service, etc.) using phones and computers as the primary job tools
- 1+ year experience processing medical, dental, prescription or mental health claims
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Key words: Healthcare, health care, Managed Care, Billing Representative, Billing, Collections, Claims, Customer Service, Medical Billing, Associate