You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Product Manager - Telecommute
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Drive product vision and strategy
- Manage the whole product across the lifecycle using defined development process
- Know the market to effectively identify and frame new product opportunities
- Define solutions with high-value requirements, a compelling business case, clear product positioning, priority and strategic impact
- Partner with stakeholders to enable successful development and delivery of internal and commercialized solutions
- Manage ongoing product performance, expansion, financial health, roadmap and end-of-life decisions as appropriate
- Serve as the product champion and subject matter expert for the business and functional partners
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in product or project management skills
- 2+ years of experience in managing expectations of internal and external stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience with managing financial deliverables
- 2+ years of experience with technologies within the Recovery product
- Health plan, healthcare or Payment Integrity operations experience
- Financial modeling experience (ROI, budgeting, staffing)
- Problem solving capabilities resulting in significant business impact and customer satisfaction
- Detail-oriented and ability to identify potential risk or problems and find resolution
- Effectively operate through complex organizational situations with ability to anticipate obstacles and plan appropriate approach
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Critical Thinking skills
- Ability to manage group relationships with diverse geographic locations, skills and level of understanding of company processes and policy
- Ability to influence and interact comfortably with all levels of professional and line level staff
- Ability to interact one-on-one and consult with all levels of leadership
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado, Connecticut or Nevada Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $82,100 to $146,900. The salary range for Connecticut / Nevada residents is $90,500 to $161,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
- Attention To Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Satisfaction
- Financial Management
- Financial Modeling
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2089939
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.