Materials Tech PRN - As Needed
Were looking for a qualified Materials Tech PRN like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: Texas Health Fort Worth
- Work environment: Supply Chain
- Work hours: PRN as needed -6:00AM - 2:30PM weekend shift; Must be flexible to work a variable schedule during the week
- Salary range: $15.00 - $20.42 per hour (based on relevant experience)
- This position does not include medical benefits
At Texas Health Fort Worth, we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 707-bed, Magnet-designated, full-service hospital serving our community since 1930. Our location in Fort Worth provides convenient care to the residents of Fort Worth and the surrounding areas.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
- One year of relevant materials management experience (preferred) and
- One year customer service experience (preferred)
- Medical terminology (helpful)
Ability to meet time standards required by position. Basic computer, reading and writing skills. Good communication and organizational skills. Ability to handle moderately difficult requests by performing necessary research.
Performs various Warehouse/Storeroom tasks including, receiving, stocking, filing of delivery paperwork/documents, including but not limited to:
Appropriate goods and/or services are accurately received into appropriate system.
Shelves/inventory items are stocked daily with incoming goods.
Non-stock items are delivered on a timely basis to the requesting department.
Daily inventory orders and backorder releases are pulled and delivered to the requesting department.
Daily par-level areas are counted and refilled.
Assists with returning items to the vendor and with the shipment of repairs, etc.
Deliver items on the same day the order arrives.
All overnight or expedited requests are accounted for and delivered to the requesting area as quickly as possible.
All items are placed in the correct bin location.
All items are inspected with damaged goods being documented and reported immediately to the appropriate buyer and/or vendor.
All returns/repairs are documented correctly and sent back to the correct vendor.
Assists with the removal of expired supplies and appropriate documentation and ensuring the integrity of sterile supplies.
Standards for stocked goods are maintained and in compliance with regulatory standards (i.e. the Joint Commission).
Maintain cleanliness of the storeroom.
Answers the phone, returns calls, pagers and assists departments with questions, concerns and special requests.
Why Texas Health
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, people-first, excellence-driven culture make it a great place to work.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazines 100 Best Companies to Work For (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare (4 years running)
- Americas Best Employers for Diversity list by Forbes
- A 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials by Fortune and Great Place to Work
Explore our [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Materials Tech for info like [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Materials Tech, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Materials Tech, recent [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Materials Tech weve won and more.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Materials Tech.
- Materials Management