A National printing company in Virginia Beach is looking for a FT Data Integrity Services Manager to bring on to their team immediately.
Job Details for Data Integrity Manager:
- Schedule: M - F 8am - 430pm
- Pay Rate: $16 - $20 Depending on Experience
Job Responsibilities & Description for Data Integrity Manager:
- Lead and facilitate efficient and accurate processing of all sales orders
- Effectively and efficiently manage daily workflow fluctuations
- Aid in the continued establishment, coordination and maintenance of departmental procedures, processes and policies
- Manage and resolve escalated issues
- Troubleshooting support for all sales orders
- Hiring and training new team members
- Ensure accuracy of new client profiles upon creation
- Maintain internal database of client information referenced by all departments
Job Requirements for Data Integrity Services Manager:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Proven experience as a team leader or supervisor
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Prior experience in the printing industry
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Virginia (VA) - Chesapeake, Newport News, Norfolk, Suffolk, & Virginia Beach. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Complex Problem Solving