Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Civil Engineer to work in the Toledo, OH area. This position offers a variety of great benefits, including health insurance, 401(k), and paid time off. Responsibilities:
- Leading layout, grading, utilities, and storm water management design.
- Permit preparation and municipal coordination.
- Guiding site inspection and construction coordination on projects.
- Leader in site selection evaluations surveys and studies.
- One of multiple discipline leads for regional office-ability to function with minimal oversight.
- Support industrial, commercial, healthcare, and education development projects.
- Address red lines and review comments.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Experience working on subdivision projects is ideal.
- Strong communication skills.
- Civil 3D experience is a plus.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment supporting engineers in multiple offices.
ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. Founded in 1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to remain a strategic partner for the job seeker.
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business today. Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition reimbursement. To learn more, go to www.wehirepeople.com or click below to directly contact your recruiter.
Water Resource Management