Are you looking to start your next career with a growing company? Then apply for this great opportunity TODAY! PeopleShare is seeking professional, skilled candidates for a client support specialist for a medical devise company in Horsham, PA! RECENT GRADUATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
Job Details for Client Support Specialist:
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Pay Rate: $16-19 per hour to start - GREAT COMPETITIVE WAGES!
- Temporary to Permanent Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Client Support Specialist:
- Manage the processing of shipments from the sales team
- Update and follow up with customers on their shipment status
- Work with logistics, procurement and internal team for updates on orders
- Utilize ERP system to review and track shipped products
Job Requirements for Client Support Specialist:
- Must have EXCELLENT communication skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Must have a go getter attitude with a willingness to learn
- Recent grads are encouraged to apply!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) - King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, customer support specialist, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers. #IND7
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.