Invasive Cardiovascular Specialist AdventHealth Tampa
Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa
- Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
- Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
- Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
- Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Resolves customer service issues, treating all customers with courtesy. Communicates issues to Supervisor and Team Leader.
- Proficiently performs each position for the Invasive Cardiovascular procedures on all patient age groups.
- Provides Diagnostic and Intervention Invasive Cardiovascular procedures to all patients, regardless of sex, age or race. Provides patients with efficient and courteous care.
- Proficient on the proper use and operation of the specific imaging and monitoring equipment according to the department's policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills with all staff, patients, families, and cardiology services administration.
- Demonstrates Core Values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance Excellence, and Teamwork.
What You Will Need:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Current Licensed/Certified in one of the following: RN, RT, RRT, RCIS, RCES
- BLS at hire, ACLS within 6 months of hire date
Invasive Cardiovascular Specialists perform cardiac catheterizations that create images for diagnosis. This procedure integrates scientific knowledge and technical skills with effective patient interaction to provide quality patient care and useful diagnostic information. Invasive Cardiovascular Specialists require a high degree of knowledge in radiologic imaging as well as anatomy of the heart, circulatory and neuro system in a critical care environment. Invasive Cardiovascular Specialist prepares for and assists the cardiologist/electrolphysiologist in complex procedures involving advanced equipment to aide in diagnostic testing, interventions, and device implantation into the circulatory system under acute situations. Invasive Cardiovascular Specialists use multiple imaging modalities that include x-ray and ultrasound.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.