Whitlock has a great opportunity for an Installation Technician II to join our team. The Installation Technician II is expected to perform installation duties both on customer sites as well as in the Whitlock Quality Control Center. This position will be responsible for promoting and adhering to company and industry standards for Installation, Commissioning and Quality Control to fulfill and exceed customer expectations. The Installation Technician II will be responsible for completion of assigned duties or assigned portions of projects in a timely and responsible manner. This position will provide leadership and technical support to projects as needed, and assists in managing customer relationships at their site by providing professional, courteous support at all times.
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we’ll help you share it with the world.
This is an excellent career opportunity for military trained electronics technicians. OJT and manufacturer specific training available
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma
- Experience with fundamental trade skills such as measuring, handling basic hand and power tools as well as comfortability with the use of ladders, scaffolding, boom, and scissor lifts.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in the installation and commissioning of audiovisual systems.
- Must have or be willing to get your OSHA 10 safety training certification
- Must have hands on experience installing Audio DSP's. Certifications are a plus. (ex: BIAMP, Clear One, QSC, Polycom Sound Structure)
- CTS certification is required, or you must be willing to achieve the certification
- Hands on experience with the installation of Control Systems. Certifications are a plus. (ex: Crestron, AMX or Extron).
- Cisco and Polycom videoconferencing, preferred
- General computer skills including; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)