To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Real Estate & Facilities Analyst
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. • Atlanta, GA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Intercontinental Exchange is looking for a highly organized and detail oriented team member to support our real estate and facilities department for our growing organization. This position will be fast paced and administratively intensive. The ideal candidate will be naturally precise in regards to detail and consistency, have the ability to handle many ongoing tasks and projects, work closely with team members, and work at a high level independently. Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain a budget/forecast and track expenses by location
- Build and maintain custom reports that track relevant metrics regarding office locations
- Maintain and cultivate a working relationship with real estate brokers and project managers
- Assist in office consolidation and build out projects
- Assist in global lease negotiations
- Backup property managers with any building needs
- Address facility related employee requests and concerns
- Coordinate internal moves and set up of new hires
- Provide analysis and make recommendations for facility vendor selection
- Submit requisitions and invoices in the procurement system
- Manage global contracts/suppliers for office supplies, mail, and food service
- Standardize global facility procedures with facility managers
- 2 - 3 years of financial analyst, facilities management, or real estate experience a plus
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Able to work independently and complete tasks without consistent supervision
- Outgoing personality with a positive “can do” attitude
- Excellent service mentality
- Open to new duties, responsibilities and change
LOCATIONGA: Atlanta (New Northside Dr)
FULL TIME / PART TIMEFull time
ICE is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other protected status.