What you will do:
Under general direction, support the National Accounts Sales Team by assisting with pre-sales activities for HVAC Building Automation Control Systems. Pre-sales activities include, but are not limited to; providing Sales Team with proposals, scopes, bidding documents, and pricing on JCI Building Automation Systems and HVAC controls for New Construction projects, Owner Direct retrofits, & System Upgrades. How you will do it:
- Ensures proper application of HVAC systems products & solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Review pre-estimate documents & specifications and develop exception documentation.
- Assist National Accounts Sales and Business Operations team members in preparation of project cost estimates.
- Assist SAE/AE’s with review and interpretation of HVAC plans, equipment schedules, and specifications.
- Assist SAE/AE’s in the product selection process, including application, sizing, and pricing of appropriate products and accessories to fulfill the required bill of material.
What we look for:
- HVAC & DDC Controls Estimating Experience Preferred
- Construction Knowledge of Buildings, Mechanical & Controls Systems
- Technical Knowledge of DDC Controls & Related Mechanical Systems
- Mechanical Engineering, HVAC Technical Degree, or > 10 Years Field Experience in HVAC Controls a plus.
- Ability to Read Specifications, Drawings, and Project Information to Conceptualize Scope of Work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to relate technical knowledge to a non-technical audience.
- Must be able to balance and prioritize multiple customer request in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient with computer based applications such as, but not limited to, Excel, Word, Selection Navigator, and SalesForce.
- Understanding the Product Selection Process for Various HVAC Applications, Required Sequences and Related Systems.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law
. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou