To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Duluth, GA 30096
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Experienced Travel Consultant - Remote / Tampa
Travel Incorporated • Duluth, GA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This is a tremendous career opportunity for someone who loves to help others and takes pride in going the extra mile. We seek an experienced travel consultant to work as part of our team. If you are an experienced consultant who loves providing OTT service to our customers, has a strong skillset with our booking tools, and are willing to provide flexible extended coverage, this could be a great opportunity for you to join the Tampa, FL team in a remote capacity.
Core to our company philosophy is our dedication and devotion to providing “Over the Top” (OTT) service. We are committed to the success of our customers, our associates, our industry and the community in which we serve. We thrive when you do. We encourage our associates to be creative and forward thinking, sharing their ideas and insights to make a difference.
We create and foster a work environment where every associate embraces accountability and is empowered with decision-making authority. We pride ourselves on our family-feel environment.
- Booking corporate reservations for key customers including VIPS
- Troubleshoot issues with online booking
- Backup for Online Tech Support as needed
- Must have a basic knowledge of world geography
- Comfortable in booking international travel, processing exchanges & multi-tasking between calls and working queues.
- Must have GDS experience. Worldspan experience preferred.
- Online booking product knowledge is a plus.
- Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide over the top customer service.
- Primary hours are 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Flexibility required to occasionally cover extended hours until 12:00 a.m.
- Availability and willingness to provide weekend and holiday fulfillment coverage on a rotating basis
Please note: To be eligible to work remotely/virtually, you must have a high speed internet connection available at your home office location. Candidates without a high speed service available in their area will not be considered for a telework position.
Travel Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.