Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is one of the nation’s largest and most respected health care management companies operating through its subsidiary acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities, and ambulatory centers nationwide. Founded in 1978, UHS subsidiaries now have more than 87,000 employees. The UHS business strategy is to build or purchase health care properties in rapidly growing markets and create a strong franchise based on exceptional service and effective cost control. Our success comes from a responsive management style and a service philosophy based on integrity, competence, and compassion.
Palmetto Summerville Behavioral Health is a 64-bed Residential Treatment Center that offers quality behavioral health services to adolescent males and females aged 7-21 with psychiatric, behavioral, or conduct issues. We are seeking a full time Maintenance Tech. who has general training and expertise in facilities management and is inspired by a challenging and rewarding environment. Enjoy a great benefits package and generous time off as you join a Fortune 500 leader in the behavioral health industry. Our professional team is enthusiastic, resourceful, and creative in treating everyone as a guest.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Effective and supportive team member
- Well developed problem solving techniques
- Strong display of communication competency
- Core ability to provide Service Excellence
- Knowledge to ensure corrective and preventive maintenance
- Experience in painting and carpentry
- Skills in heating/air inspection and maintenance
- Ability to be self-guided
Repairing (Computer Systems)
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)