As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you'll work on broad set of sys-ops tools. You'll bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: Jenkins, Ansible, Unix, Cloud formation, Spark administration, dockerization, and AWS Cloud Infrastructure to name a few. Facilitates the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines that guide the design of technology solutions including architecting and implementing solutions requiring integration of multiple platforms, operating systems and applications across the enterprise. Develops and documents the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards. Assists in the development of and manages an architecture governance process. Provides technical guidance to project team areas as appropriate. Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new technologies to better serve the enterprise's architecture needs. Responsibilities for this role include:
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities.
- Continuously improve software engineering practices by adapting innovative ways.
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support system engineering tools and technologies.
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Primary DevOps Engineer with good Kafka, Jenkins and ELK knowledge
- Senior level of experience in AWS System Architecture; knows which components to use, how to use them and has used them recently
- Code development and/or review, implement source code, code merging management and/or support
- Architect/implement/maintain application monitoring solution
- Strong understanding of technology components - client, storage, compute, virtualization
- Technical scripting experience to complement project delivery (e.g., JSON, Python, YAML etc..)
- Experience with automation tools (e.g., Ansible, Terraform)
- Expert knowledge of at least one of the following: High Availability design and implementation (multi-regional architecture), data platform, Well Architected Framework
- Experience installation/setup of Monitoring tools: ELK, Splunk, and AppDynamics.
- Experience in Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes
Bash (Scripting Language)
Platform As A Services