To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Blue Bell, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chief Human Resource Officer
Kencrest Services • Blue Bell, PA
Posted 10 days ago
Chief Human Resource Officer
KenCrest, a leading provider of services for individuals with developmental disabilities in PA (Philadelphia and surrounding counties), DE and CT, is looking for a Chief Human Resource Officer. The Chief Human Resource Officer drives effective performance management within the organization by assuring that we select and implement effective training for supervisors. The CHRO will drive employee relations practices which carry the values and intended culture of the organization into practice.
S/he coaches members of the HR team to maintain a solid knowledge of the services and how we create value for the people we support. The CHRO owns the sourcing and screening of candidates, the hiring, compensation, benefits administration which assures excellence in talent acquisition, record keeping and reporting. S/he collaborates with the Chief Financial Officer on projects including selecting HRIS and the integration of data on payroll and employee related expenditures. S/he collaborates with the members of the cabinet onboarding and training for all employees. S/he leads the way to measure and promote employee engagement and the practices used to support talent retention. The CHRO will facilitate conflict resolution.
- Set HR Department priorities
- Manage conflicts both internal and external
- Distribute / mobilize resources
- Ensure adequate staffing to provide ultimate customer service
- Serve as strategic planning / business partner
- Develop an HR vision in support of agency goals
- Collaborate with other departments
- Provide subject matter expertise
Quality Management & Compliance
- Develop HR related compliance initiatives
- Remain current in compliance requirements
- Ensure policies & procedures are up to date
- Establish relationships with external experts
Operational Development & Efficiency
- Ensure best use of technology related to HR initiatives
- Ensure procedures and processes are up to date
- Ensure HR best practices are being met
- Ensure competitiveness of staff related services ( benefits, pay, policies, etc.)
Advancing the Field of HR
- Remain current in HR best practices
- Network with external HR colleagues and experts
- Provide networking opportunities for HR staff
- Represent KenCrest at local/state/national events
Communication & Reporting
- Set HR reporting metrics
- Ensure open communication channels are in place
- Provide information to the Board of Directors
Innovation & Change Leadership
- Serve as an advocate for staff related
- Provide guidance during times of organizational change
Staff Development & Engagement
- Provide opportunities for staff development & talent management
- Drive agency culture direction
- Ensure tools are available to allow staff to achieve goals
- Provide workforce planning & succession initiatives
- Master's Degree in one of the following fields: Business or Human Resources
- A minimum of five (5) years management experience at a senior level (e.g. Executive Director and Vice President)
Monday - Friday; Full -Time
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Competitive salary and great benefits
KenCrest offers a wide variety of benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D, Disability, 403b Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off and more. Please see the KenCrest website for additional details.