Looking for a better job? We are looking for a Recruiter who is passionate about changing lives one job at a time. If you have 2+ years recruiting, and love talking to people, we want you.
About the Job
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruiting Specialist in Phoenix, Arizona. As a Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to make a difference by matching talent with great jobs. Compensation includes base plus commission.
What You’ll Be Doing
What You Need to Be Successful
- Source and recruit candidates for various requisitions (temporary and direct placement)
- Receive, input, and process all client orders with complete job description, credit information and safety information, if applicable
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews on a daily basis to pre-screen candidate’s qualifications
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of paperwork and documentation in company tracking system
- Communicate recruiting needs and challenges to Manager
- Strong understanding of recruiting/staffing industry
- 2-3 years recruiting experience preferred
- Strong organizational, verbal and written skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Able to effectively communicate with associates and prospective clients at all levels
About Kimco Staffing
Kimco is an established, rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is: Changing Lives, One Job at a Time. Our employees have voted us a Best Places to Work (Orange County Business Journal) and Top Work Places (OC Register) for nine consecutive years. We’ve also won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from CareerBuilder/Inavero. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We offer a true work/life balance with flexible schedules and opportunities to work remotely or on a part-time basis along with a competitive benefits package and up to 3 weeks of paid vacation and holidays. We support our Recruiters with an expert team of operations personnel and state-of-the-art industry software.
Communication With Candidates
Areas Of Recruitment